Share Your Knowledge
Featured Author Submission
Welcome, we are glad you’re here!
We view this relationship as a win-win-win!
You win because contributing guest content is an excellent opportunity for your knowledge, voice, and creativity to extend beyond the four walls of your brand. It gets your content in front of fresh eyes, creates backlinks, and increases your social-sharing opportunities.
We win because guest content is an excellent opportunity to educate our audience from various funding viewpoints.
Our readers win because guest content offers a broader range of tips, tools, and valuable business development strategies than we can provide alone.
We look forward to reading your unique perspective about the world as it relates to funding and related business topics.
Thank you for your interest in contributing content to Affinity Consulting Group.
- Article title (Maximum 60 characters)
- Your original content (700-1200 words). The article cannot be previously published. Must be submitted error-free and ready to publish.
- Author Bio (Maximum 100 words)
- One featured image (Minimum (and best) image size 1366 by 768 pixels.). You must have appropriate rights to use the image.
- Site sources, when used
See Full Agreement Below
Guest Author and Contributor Agreement
Thank you for your interest in being a Featured Author for Affinity Consulting Group.
Your submission of an article for consideration indicates your consent to the following guest-author rules:
We reserve the exclusive right to choose what articles to publish or not publish and are not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting your submitted article. In addition, while we are under no obligation to do so, once published, we reserve the right to remove and permanently delete the article without notice, and for any reason we deem sufficient.
We reserve the right to make edits to your article in order to ensure that the content is up to our website’s level of acceptable quality. Our edits will only be grammatical in nature and will in no way change the overall sentiment or opinion of the article.
The content you submit must be your original content and cannot have been previously published elsewhere. You may however feel free to link back to your article from your own site or other sites after it has been published on acgfl.com
You may not plagiarize others in your article and you as the author assume the responsibility for all incidents of plagiarism.
The content you submit must not contain anything reasonably considered to be objectionable. No racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content will be published.
In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writers credit.
If you reference any sources in your article you are required and solely responsible for providing proper citations.
It is up to our discretion to remove any links, references, or other promotional mentions in your article if they contradict our advertising policy in any way.
As the author, you are solely responsible for the content of the articles you submit to acgfl.com
Additionally, guest authors and contributors must also respect the following guidelines regarding any submitted article:
- Your article word count should be between 700 and 1200 words.
- You are entitled to publish a biography along with your article submission but your biography must be 100 words or less.
- You may submit one image to go along with your article but all images fall under the same content restrictions as mentioned above. You are solely responsible for ensuring that images are free from all copyrights or other publishing restrictions. Affinity Consulting Group reserves the right to include or remove any images at our own discretion.
- You must provide your contact information with your article submission including your full name, email, and phone number where you can be reached.
- Guest authors are entitled to include a link to their website, as well as one link to one social media profile. Affinity Consulting Group reserves the right to remove any links to inappropriate or irrelevant pages.
- Guest authors are not entitled to any compensation. You will, however, be given full credit as the author.